FREE Counseling & Support for all workers affected by Covid-19
Immediate assistance available
24-hours, 7 days a week for
Front-Line Healthcare Professionals and Staff, First Responders, and all Essential Workers
In these unprecedented times, many of us are struggling with fear, depression, anxiety, grief, isolation, and more. Essential workers are employed in a broad spectrum of environments and are facing overwhelming pressure. They may experience compassion fatigue, complex grief, and post-traumatic stress, as well as other emotional challenges.
If you are struggling with your daily routine, you find that your peer and family relationships are suffering, or the effects of stress are overwhelming – FSL is here for you. FSL’s mental health professionals are:
- providing immediate confidential assistance
- trained in evidence-based crisis response and behavioral health practices
- here to listen and offer tangible support
- providing one-on-one or group counseling
- offering linkages to other support resources
You have been here for our community and FSL is here for you!
Please consider forwarding this important message. The more people who learn about this program, the more people will reach out for assistance. Thank you and be well!