Purchase your tickets online today. Tickets are $75 at the door.
This annual fundraiser supports the efforts to restore and maintain the beautiful historic cemeteries on West Main Street in Patchogue, and it’s a terrific good time! Costumes are optional.
The gala borrows from the traditions of honoring the dead through the Dia de los Muertos holiday, which is celebrated in Mexico other Latin American countries on Nov. 1 and Nov. 2 each year.
Revelers will enjoy unlimited beer, wine, sangria or margaritas. Also available will be hors d’oeuvres and a taco bar.
Official hashtag: #DDLMPatch
Purchase tickets below!
Join us for Breakfast Crawl #7 on October 20, 2018 from 9AM-12PM.
Each ticket allows the attendee a sample from the following businesses
(i.e.) 10 tickets will allow you to choose from 10 restaurants
Participating restaurants: #DinePatchogue
• The Bean Of Patchogue
• Del Fuego (Del Fuego, Patchogue)
• Fulton’s Gate
• Kilwins Chocolates – Patchogue Village
• Locale Gastro Bar and Pizzette
• Mademoiselle of Patchogue
• Roast Coffee & Tea Trading Company
• SoBol – Patchogue
• The Tap Room
• That Meetball Place Patchogue
• Toast Coffeehouse – Patchogue, NY
• The Village Idiot Pub
And a special thanks as this year some of the retailers will also be offering discounts to participants in the crawl: #ShopPatchogue
• Blum’s of Patchogue LI
• The Cheese Patch
• The Colony Shop
• David’s Shoe Emporium
• Local Burger Co.
• Paper Doll Curiosity Shoppe
• Smallcakes: A Cupcakery & Creamery-Patchogue, NY
• Sensationally Sweet
• William J O’Neill