YOUR BUSINESS CONNECTION
Networking opportunities, professional development, community involvement, recognition and regional exposure — whatever your plans dictate — you can launch them by attending Greater Patchogue Chamber of Commerce, Inc. programs & events.
We host annual, quarterly, and monthly programs and series to ensure you get the results you want and the tools you need to succeed.
As a member of the Greater Patchogue Chamber of Commerce, Inc., you receive the following benefits:
- Announcement of your new membership in the Chamber through various media channels.
- A ribbon cutting ceremony at your location, if applicable.
- Business listing in Discover Patchogue Magazine & Community Guide, a full color publication distributed to hundreds of locations in Nassau and Suffolk County including hotels, visitor centers, businesses, and to thousands of visitors to Patchogue’s events and festivals.
- Inclusion on the Chamber’s interactive website, with the choice to enhance visibility by adding banner advertisements, videos, slideshows, Chamber Deals and job opportunities.
- Use of Chamber logo for any advertising.
- Invitations to all Chamber functions, including monthly networking events and general meetings.
- Notification by mail or email of all events planned by the Chamber and our members.
- Opportunity to promote your business at seasonal parades, Alive After Five® and all other Chamber-sponsored events.
- Ability to promote your business or organization to all other members through events, email blasts, print materials, web information and advertising.
- Ability to make your promotional materials available to all who visit the Chamber office.
- Receive business referrals through membership.
- Up-to-date information about the local business community, including grant and funding opportunities.
- Advocacy by the Chamber, on your behalf, regarding town, county and state rules and regulations.
- Certificates of origin for foreign trade purposes.
- Membership to the Brookhaven Chambers of Commerce Coalition, which has two business networking events each year that all members are invited to attend.